- Cloudcampus provides faculty a suite of eLearning tools, which
(Learn more about Cloudcampus eLearning)
- facilitate conduct of quiz tests online
- facilitate conduct of written tests online
- facilitate online engagement between faculty and students
- drastically reduce unproductive face-to-face contact between faculty and students
- drastically reduce paperwork, such as course notes, question papers, students' answer scripts, etc.
- Cloudcampus makes students' test / exam performance data available at a glance, to facilitate fair and correct pass / fail / grade decisions.
- Cloudcampus frees faculty from administrative responsibilities, so they can focus on teaching. (Learn more about Cloudcampus Administration)
- Cloudcampus is implemented in the Google Cloud. It is offered in the SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) mode; hence there is no capital investment to be made.
SaaS charges: ₹ 30,000/- p.m. (or ₹ 3,00,000/- per annum)
Click here to create your Cloudversity database at zero cost